HubPages

HubPages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

332 Days Left: Exercise and Goals Update

May 2nd

Today's workout was kind of a bust. I had every intention of having another great workout and even modified it so that it was even better, but I just couldn't get through it without feeling dizzy and shaky. Ugh. At least I tried though, right? I made it for 15 minutes and burned nearly 100 calories.

Tomorrow will hopefully be better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So far, I've been mostly working on two goals: losing weight and working on my online writing. I now have 24 lbs left to reach my 30lbs loss goal. I've also been publishing more, whether it be on HubPages, here, or my other blog, Mommy Knows What's Best.

The baby goal? So far it's a no go.

I have been trying to cook differently, although I'm not sure if that qualifies for trying new recipes. I did make a different shrimp scampi than what I'm used to (overly cooked in butter), so I guess it's a start.

I did think of a new goal, which is learning how to crochet. Not that exciting, I know, but it's something I've always wanted to do. I tried knitting before my son was born, but I could never get past the first row.

C'est la vie.

Well, off to write elsewhere. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

~Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment