HubPages

HubPages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Guess When the Baby's Coming?

If you read the last post, you know that I have been blessed with my third pregnancy, one that takes me all the way to my 30th birthday.

I got some even better news this week: the baby will be born on March 29th, the day before my birthday, one day before I'm thirty! 

How's that for timing? It's a scheduled c-section due to two emergency c-sections prior to that.

Of course, there's always the chance that the baby could be born before then since my second born came three weeks early. Only time will tell.

In roughly two weeks we'll find out the gender of the baby, something else I've been dying to know. We already have one of each and were going to be surprised, but I don't think I can wait to find out, plus we can sell or donate all of the other gender's stuff we've been storing.

Until then, have a great weekend!

~Marissa

2 comments:

  1. How cool that you'll be able to celebrate together from now on !! congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He actually came three weeks earlier, but we'll still celebrate together. :)

      Delete