HubPages

HubPages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sweating and Burning with EASA 2

Phew! My workout today rocked! I did my Summer Body workout again (see my post here) and it was awesome. I couldn't believe how quickly it went!

Here are the stats:

workout exercise
April 24th Workout
Source: MMMcK
I feel great! I also lost a pound, which is incredible considering the terrible food consumption I had this weekend. I'm back down to 220lbs after gaining that one miserable pound last week. It's a loss; I'll take it!

I recorded the workout on MyFitnessPal. It gave me some calories back to eat, but you know what? I'm going to try my darnedest not to eat them.  There's no reason to eat more when the goal is to eat less! Of course I'm going to make the right choices for the rest of the day and not starve myself.

Hope the rest of the day feels this good! I'm off to do some other writing while the kids are napping.

~Marissa
ThePracticalMommy.HubPages.com
MommyKnowsWhatsBest.Blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment