HubPages

HubPages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Best Workout Routine Yet!

May 10, 2012

324 Days left

Best Workout Routine Yet! 

Today's workout routine was my best one yet! I think I may have hit the jackpot for me, at least until I get tired of it. I made a new customized workout routine on EA Sports Active 2 that was a mix of everything--arm exercises, aerobics, core exercises, and full-body exercises. I started with a 5 minute warm-up, mixed quite a few of the different exercises in the middle so it was continuously different, and ended with a 5 minute cool-down. It was set for 50 minutes, but it went by so fast because I was really enjoying myself. It was really hard, but it was a blast!

Today's Workout Routine
Source:MMcK
This one really made me sweat, and I definitely felt a burn in my arms and thighs. I think this will be the routine I stick with for a while.

I did make it a bit more interesting when I had to do the running exercises. Instead of running in place, I ran around my living room. My neighbors must think I'm crazy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weight Loss

Okay, so I haven't really lost an astronomical amount of weight yet, but I am thrilled with the results so far. I've lost 8lbs just by exercising and tracking my food intake on MyFitnessPal. For my goal, I have 22lbs left to go. 

I can definitely see where I am losing. My face is thinner (bye bye double chin!) and my arms and thighs are a bit thinner. I know it's going to take a long time for my belly to be trim again, but that's what I get for having two kids. 

My goal for the next nine days is to lose another 5lbs. Why nine days? I have a wedding then! I'd like to fit back into a dress that I bought just for weddings (don't laugh, ladies; you all have a dress like that!). 

Well, the kiddos are awake. Gotta run!

Thanks for reading,
~Marissa
ThePracticalMommy.HubPages.com
MommyKnowsWhatsBest.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment