HubPages

HubPages

Monday, April 30, 2012

334 Days Left: When a Sickness Knocks You for a Loop

April 30th

Out Sick

Wow. I didn't realize I haven't posted in this long. I know I've been gone for a few days, but geez.

Last Monday, my youngest and my husband came down with a wicked stomach virus. Guess who was the caretaker? Yup; it was me. Fun times. Even more fun was when I came down with the same wicked stomach virus on Friday. Chills, fever, gross stuff... Saturday I felt great but then Sunday I had a relapse.

I'm praying that today is a healthy day. I'm going to take it easy and do what I can, which most likely means no workout unless I do some yoga.

On a 'good' note, I may have lost some weight. I say 'good' because it wasn't really in a healthy way. I barely ate anything and felt terrible. Why do people with eating disorders continue like that? I wouldn't recommend it for anyone.

But anyway, I now have to be careful. The tendency for me to eat a lot after being sick is pretty good. I have to just continue to make healthy choices and eat my allotted calories as given by MyFitnessPal.

So here's to a good day!

~Marissa
ThePracticalMommy.HubPages.com
MommyKnowsWhatsBest.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment