HubPages

HubPages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Days 9-10: WW, Interruptions, Cleaning, and Outdoor Fun

April 20th: Day 9

Today I started tracking my food using old style Weight Watchers points. I still have my books from when I joined back in 2009, and last year when I used this tracking I was able to lose 30lbs.

Right now I am able to use 30 points. I could track extra exercise points, but I'm not going to since I tend to go overboard.

I so wanted to complete my EASA workout today, but it wasn't meant to be. Instead, I had to deal with a belligerent trespasser and her dog who was harassing my dog as they walked on the private property next to my fence. Argh! I'm sick to death of people like her and all the other druggies and drunks who trespass back there...

Anyway, here are the stats from EASA:
Source: MMMcK


At least in the afternoon I was able to run outside and play with the kids. It was a gorgeous evening. My youngest brother came over and we played baseball. It felt great that I could run the bases without getting winded!

April 21st

Today I was up early to attend a semi-annual spring cleaning at our church. My job is to climb up and down a step ladder to clean the stained glass windows and anything else that is up high (I'm one of the tallest in a small group of Italians..tee hee). My thighs were killing me from running around yesterday, but hey, that's good, right?

When I got home the kids wanted to play outside for a while, so we did. It was great to be outside and soak up some sun. I love that my lilacs have bloomed; they add such a wonderful fragrance to the air, one that relaxes me....

flowers, lilacs
Lilacs
Source: MMMcK


And now my cranky Teething Tyrannosaurus Rex is awake from her nap. Mommy time is now over.

Have a great weekend!
~Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment